The Common Law Admission Test-2014, the all India entrance examination for admissions to the Under-Graduate (LL.B) and Post-Graduate (LL.M) Degree Programmes in the various National Law Universities will be conducted by the Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382007 (www.gnlu.ac.in), from 3 pm to 5 pm on 11th May, 2014 (Sunday).
The 14 National Law Universities/Institutes that are part of the CLAT-2014 are;
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad
- The National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam, Guwahati
Indian National, must not have attained 20 years in case of General/OBC/Persons with Disability (PWD) and Other category candidates and 22 years in case of SC/ST category candidates, by 1st July 2014.
Applicant should have passed the 10+2 examination and must have secured 45% marks in case of General/OBC/PWD and other category and 40% marks in case of SC/ST category. The result of qualifying examination (10+2) has to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course. Those appearing in qualifying examination in March/April 2014 are also eligible to apply subject to the conditions specified.
Application can be submitted only online. The CLAT-2014 Online Application Form will be accessible on the CLAT website www.clat.ac.in between 1st January, 2014 and 31st March, 2014
The fees will be Rs.4000/- for General/OBC/PWD and other category candidates and Rs.3500/- for SC/ST category candidates. This can be remitted online or offline.
More information visit http://www.gnlu.ac.in/clat2014.php